Friday, January 6, 2017

My Host

There’s something rapidly descending down
I float over to take a look around
I can see turmoil as I look above
The energy there appears to be rough

I’m a visitor by invitation
Exploring this world of liquid vibration
This place always intimidated me
So I agreed to visit skeptically

My host arrived as I watched the descent
“This is why my request for you was sent
There’re many great things spirit guides can do
But greeting these souls is a job for you”

I marveled at how I could move with ease
Swimming like a mermaid in the dark sea
I’m diving down deep, forgetting my fears
The departing souls can feel that I’m near

The souls surrender when they see my light
I surround them with love, wrapping them tight
I nod to my host and start to ascend
He smiles and winks, “I’ll see you soon again!”


Coco Moonchild

No comments:

Post a Comment