Friday, October 28, 2016

Love's Hurt

I read the letter she wrote carefully
The one begging him to stay and not leave
His dismissal was the source of her pain
The hurt she felt was driving her insane

Although she knew he would never look back
She hungered now for exactly just that
He knew her heart, which made her vulnerable
Though it was over, she remained hopeful

My task as her guide, help her move on
Stop saying good-bye, he’s already gone
To show her peace in this situation
I had to elevate my vibration

To receive what’s in store she must let go
So I slipped in her dreams to start the flow
She knew who I was and why I had come
I held her close till her crying was done

I showed her a preview of what’s in store
And how she didn’t need him anymore
When she could see that she would be okay
I wrapped her in love then let the dream fade

                                     Myjo

No comments:

Post a Comment