Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Curvy Yoga: Take Two!

You know, when you feel that nagging and it won't go away?  That thing playing back in there in your mind that says, "this is what you need to do!"?  

Honestly, I got the training, tried teaching in California under the name "Curvy" and got nowhere.  Why?   Maybe my attitude.  I don't know.  So here I am again, in Arizona, putting myself out there.  

Today was the first day of class and a whopping ZERO showed up to take the class.  I looked over at the studio owner and suggested that maybe we change the class name.  She was adamant.  "NO!!  There is a need for this class and we just need to figure out how to reach out to those people!"  She's right.  Why should/would I give up so quickly?  

I'm ready.  I posted the class on the studio's site and registered on Curvy Yoga's site with my new location.  A very wise teacher once told me that I need to meditate and visualize what I want.  I followed his advice and my classes were amazing in California.  Why wouldn't the same advice work in Arizona?  Silly.  Of course! 

So, I'll leave you with this little snippet as I ask you to excuse me while I go into my meditation room.  

Jai! 


No comments:

Post a Comment