Friday, June 16, 2017

My Fairy Friend

I am light with no features to define
Moving through space with a creature Divine
I’m envisioning some water that’s cool,
A waterfall that spills into a pool

I had seen her out on the trail before
Now, she’s dancing in the moonlight once more
I move out of sight so not to disturb
This beautiful soul that appears so pure

This time I’m seeing her a whole new way
As the music she hears makes her light sway
She’s dancing as though nobody’s around
And, if they were, she’d do it anyhow

I’m mesmerized by her intense beauty
But words can’t describe what I really see
She kept on dancing, I watched quietly
She stopped, looked my way, said, “Are you ready?”

I laughed, she has always known when I’m near
She says, “When you think of me, I appear”
This soul’s great passion is dance and music
When she hears the beat, she just grooves with it

I confirmed I’m ready, she moved my way
When our lights touched, everything felt okay
Then light as a feather, we lifted up
Moving through time and space, powered by love

We came to this place I see often times
That’s located somewhere deep in my mind
I squeal in delight thanking this sweet soul
And start to indulge until my tank’s full

I swam in the pool with complete freedom
No concern for judgement made it great fun
Then I sat on the edge while the falls rushed
The awesome sound helped my conscious mind hush

All time suspended as I lingered there
Every need was met so I had no cares
I opened my eyes and looked to the right
Saw my fairy friend dancing in the light

I grinned, nothing is more perfect than this
I used to believe it didn’t exist
A new reality I’ve realized
The limited view I see with my eyes

Satisfied, I nodded to my light guide
Ready to embrace my physical life
She winked, “Go ahead and take one more dip
I know it’s what you want, so just do it!”

I dove in the water, swimming real deep
Then it dawned on me, I don’t need to breathe
I stayed longer than I should, I’m quite sure
But when I emerged, it hadn’t fazed her

We flew back defying all space and time
Back to the crazy worldly life of mine
Before she departed, she looked my way
Said, “I’ll see you soon another day

Back on the trail, completely lost in thought
I’d wandered somewhere random with my dog
Something up ahead only he could see,
I realized was guidance from this fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment