Monday, July 31, 2017

Far Away

I was hiking and didn’t realize
I was walking amongst a sea of eyes
My intention to keep myself grounded
Was contrary to what Spirit wanted

Little by little I became aware
That there were souls around me everywhere
I had no walls, that was perfectly clear
And all of my thoughts, I know they could hear

I saw him start to materialize
His familiar image before my eyes
He’s walking toward me as our lights embrace
All time between our worlds just melts away

We’ve ventured throughout many lives before
Both of us guiding souls through Spirit’s door
His world is in another universe
Like the one we worked together in first

He said, “Please come on a journey with me
There’s someplace beautiful for you to see”
I closed my eyes and surrendered my trust
And straight away felt myself lifting up

Up through space, leaving the planet of blue
No measure of time or space we went through
We arrived in a place, there are no words
To describe the majesty of this world

Colors beyond what my world’s ever seen
With creatures and plants peculiar to me
He lingered there while I took it all in
For bringing me here, I’m grateful to him

He chuckled, “Well, this isn’t a free ride
After all, we are both Spirit’s gate guides
Two souls here are ready to transition
We’re the chosen guides to usher them in”

We went to the place, two souls hand in hand
I turned to my pal, “I don’t understand
They appear happy and healthy to me
No incident forthcoming, that I see”

He smiled at the narrowness of my view
“Your earth world has certainly messed with you
In a world where there’s peace and harmony
Souls decide when they are ready to leave”

I felt so much I needed to relearn
But memory was starting to return
When souls are resting from lifetimes in school,
They can spend time in these worlds, if they choose

What my mortal mind was struggling to see
Why any soul would leave this world of peace
Then images were playing in my mind
Souls returning to work, leave this behind

He looked at me, took my hand, “Well, shall we?
I believe these two souls are now ready”
I nodded, then marveled at what took place
Their bodies on the ground, lying in wait

There’s no fear, just absolute surrender
As my pal guided him, I guided her
When their souls had fully merged with our light
I was caught off-guard at this awesome sight

I know these souls!  The four of us are tight
I hug them, this surprise is out of sight!
Spirit gives permission for us to stay
To fill our souls in this celestial place

Since I’m the one who lives on planet Earth,
The toughest school in any universe,
They offer comfort, riding back with me
As I return to that reality

I feel myself choke up, begin to cry
Embracing their lights as we say good-bye
Back in my world, beginning a new day
Walking, I feel my friends aren’t far away

No comments:

Post a Comment