Thursday, April 7, 2016

Kriya

The archers came from nowhere dressed in white
Two knelt quickly and aimed their bows just right
With skills and confidence they’ve acquired
The arrows flew with their cargo of fire

One turned to the other, I heard him speak
“That was just perfect, we sunk them real deep!”
The flames grew quickly, the fire red hot
Witnessing the damage had me distraught

I flew upstairs to assist the escape
Panic and mayhem were on full display
She was rushing to rescue her scared child
As the flames of the fire grew more wild

The time had passed for material cares
All that mattered was getting out of there
I stayed with her till I knew she was safe
Then quietly faded out of her way

The angels were sent to make me let go
Of what held me back, made my progress slow
The things I thought defined me are now gone
Living life simple is where I belong


                                  ..... Myjo

No comments:

Post a Comment