Saturday, February 11, 2012

Foot Zoning

Yep, one more post about zoning. I just can't seem to get enough of this stuff. Actually foot zoning is what I've been doing the longest. About three years now. It was my first endeavor into the world of zoning. It took 1-1/2 years to get certified because it was so dang extensive. I had to learn so much about anatomy and how to access each point on the foot AND memorize the entire procedure (which is not easy task, my friend).

So, yeah, the feet are the most accurate and complete modality of healing that I have to offer. The foot zonology is the science of the signal system in the feet. Every part of the body has a signal on the foot. Can you believe that? It's freaking amazing.

This time, however, you get to sit in my chair and allow me to work on your feet. Sometimes things get a bit intense - like if you have a disturbance in a particular area (because who doesn't have a disturbance somewhere in their body, right?). I, once again, play some soothing music to relax my client and give them some soft lighting.

When the zone is over - you got it - I massage some amazing oil that I have blended just for my client into the feet and then I allow my client to sit with their blissfulness until they are ready to exit my zen existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment